Mocha Block Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RC2 /titletooshort

3 posters

Go down

RC2 /titletooshort Empty RC2 /titletooshort

Post  Jawn Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:03 am

Egh... I have been playing singleplayer mode in RC2 because I can't find the prerelease server...
Is it gonna be updated to RC2 or are you gonna wait untill the full release is out? And is it even on? Because it says "Can't resolve hostname" (i dont know exactly what it means) in my select server screen... if it is on, then the IP in the Mocha Block Site is wrong because i copied it just like that and it doesnt work :C

I miss everybody I wanna play D:

Jawn

Back to top Go down

RC2 /titletooshort Empty Re: RC2 /titletooshort

Post  BrandtBennett Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:03 pm

hey, nothing changed man.mits still pre 5, and staying untill its fully out. no use changing now. ip are the same jawn! :/

BrandtBennett
Admin

https://mochablock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aliphim Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:26 am

Hey Jawn Smile

I have RC2 up on my server, but log in is buggy as hell.. most the time if I try to log on it gives an error saying "The server responded with an invalid server key". But it's not just me.. a lot of people trying to run an RC2 server are having the same issue. So my RC2 server is pretty much useless. Plus I'm not going to have that server much longer anyway.. it only costs 5 dollars a month but I never use it for anything. I prefer playing on more populated servers than playing with myself. When I first got Minecraft, I played it for about 3 hours on single player before I said fuck this and started looking for a server.

Anyways see you soon when release comes out!
Aliphim
Aliphim

Back to top Go down

Post  Jawn Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:35 am

well, I don't really get bored when I play single player but I sure wish there was someone else there. I wanted to install a mod for 1.8.1 but when i move modloader to my .jar and open minecraft It crashes and I get black screen :c. I really want that mod lol...

so if anyone is kind enough to get a clean copy of 1.8.1 minecraft.jar and put modloader and Little blocks mods and unpload it here I would jump of joy...

well anyways, the official release is in 2 days so... c ya soon

Jawn

Back to top Go down

Post  BrandtBennett Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:04 pm

wow thats an awesome mod !!

BrandtBennett
Admin

https://mochablock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jawn Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:09 pm

BrandtBennett wrote:wow thats an awesome mod !!

ya but I cant install it :c

If i put the files in my jar, nothing happens (idk why, maybe it NEEDS modloader)

when i put modloader in the jar it causes minecraft to crash after the MOJANG logo when you login...

so if anybody is nice enough and has the time to put the files into a clean 1.8.1 jar and upload it, I would be very happy...

Jawn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum