Mocha Block Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it just me, or are the servers down

2 posters

Go down

Is it just me, or are the servers down Empty Is it just me, or are the servers down

Post  alan91330 Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:32 am

I know there have been sone issues with multiplayer servers and not being able to connect to them. I just wanted to see if it was just me, or everyone not being able to get on the server. =) Very Happy

alan91330

Back to top Go down

Is it just me, or are the servers down Empty Re: Is it just me, or are the servers down

Post  BrandtBennett Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:49 am

we are on 1.0, the full release!!!!! the server works. sometimes you get the :server responded with invalid key: message but just close out minecraft and try again. see you in there man

BrandtBennett
Admin

https://mochablock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Is it just me, or are the servers down Empty Re: Is it just me, or are the servers down

Post  alan91330 Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:53 am

Are we running under a different IP, because it says all servers are down atm xD

alan91330

Back to top Go down

Post  BrandtBennett Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:50 pm

alan91330 wrote:Are we running under a different IP, because it says all servers are down atm xD

same as always, its up i just checked. www.logicftw.info

BrandtBennett
Admin

https://mochablock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jlovn Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:00 pm

yah me to

Jlovn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum