Mocha Block Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 diamond blocks....

Go down

6 diamond blocks.... Empty 6 diamond blocks....

Post  shipmast Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:20 pm

Well i was playing on the server when navy crashed it with the pstone mod. I come back and i see my inventory is whiped. So i was going to tella admin/mod later. Then I come one another day later to find the diamond blocks i had placed was gone can any one help.

shipmast

Back to top Go down

6 diamond blocks.... Empty Re: 6 diamond blocks....

Post  brandt Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:05 pm

Where were these blocks. A chest or your inventory?

brandt

Back to top Go down

Post  Jawn Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:19 am

the blocks dissapeared because when dennis changed them so they are snitches too, you had to replace them so they act like pstones, otherwise anybody could break it. In your case somebody took them in the time between when you saw ur inv was whiped and the next day, when you noticed the pstones gone. now, as far as i know there was one diamond block under a crafting table and another under an enchanting table, but when you checked they were gone but everything was in its place, and there was dirt under the enchanting table. if nothing else was destroyed but the person who took it spotted them it must've been x-ray, because you didnt have them in plain sight and the griefer went directly to the pstones.

when i was told about this, i gave you a gold and a diamond block so you protect your area, i hope they are useful. if you need them you can keep them, but if you get your blocks back or get your own, i would like it if you gave back mine. im not telling you to give them back, i gave them to you. but it would be nice if you feel like giving them back when you get another block.

Jawn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum