Mocha Block Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where I've Been

2 posters

Go down

Where I've Been Empty Where I've Been

Post  BrandtBennett Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:28 pm

Found a server like ours with a protection plugin with ore blocks. Very good community. PVP based and building. Come try it out

ip:
iron.minecarts.com

www.minecarts.com

Last edited by BrandtBennett on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

BrandtBennett
Admin

https://mochablock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Where I've Been Empty Re: Where I've Been

Post  navyjones Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:06 pm

I too have expanded the games i play because too much Minecraft is not good for the soul. Ive been playing Team Fortress 2 and now Counter Strike Source with Portal 2 soon (i have to do some updating). Let me know if you guys play any of these games.

This dosent mean ive quit the server. Ive put in to much work to do that so you will see me pop in. I built an Arena and was thinking of setting up a bracket with a small entry fee that will go to the winner. There will be rules and maybe refs or officials. Maybe leather armor and iron sword or ax only. No enchantments or potions. Keep everyone on the same level.

Im also building some games and challenges so keep an eye out for that in the near future and if you have any ideas let us know and how we can help.
navyjones
navyjones

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum